The KX-TDE200 phone system provides
expansion for business with the need of 200 or more phones with lots of
unique features like DID's that work off of caller ID, the ability to
connect multiple Panasonic KX-TDA and TDE systems together via the
internet and a whole lot more.
Panasonic KX-TDE200 has expansion cards available in a 16-port digital
station card, 8-port and 16 port CO Trunk cards for incoming lines, a
16-port analog station card, and a T1/PRI card available for phone and
incoming line expansion.
Panasonic KX-TDE200 Technical
- Max CO Lines: 128
- Max Analog CO's: 128
- Max VoIP (H.323) trunks: 32
- Max VoIP (SIP) trunks: 64
- Max Total Extensions: 256
- Max Analog Proprietary Extensions:
- Max Single Line Telephones : 128
- Max Digital Proprietary extensions:
256 (DT300, T7600 series)
- Max IP Proprietary Phone
- Max SIP extensions: 128
- Multi-Cell Wireless Compatible: Yes
- Maximum Cell Stations (Antennas):
- Maximum Portable Handsets: 128
- Direct Station Select (DSS)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 171/4''
x 163/4'' x 107/8''
- Weight: 35.2